Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hiya guys and gals,
    I’ve been around the forums here for a while now and lots of you know me to a certain extent, but I thought you would enjoy reading about how I met my wife and the days that lead up to our marriage.
    Read about MY Dream Wedding
    Enjoy 😉

scotty Friend

Nice site Instant. I like what you ave done with the tabs.

theprofessor Friend

Wow, yeah, great looking site. Nice and clean, very readable.

Funny story, too. 52 years of marriage….that’s a lot of drinking! :laugh:

nefar Friend

<em>@theprofessor 129444 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow, yeah, great looking site. Nice and clean, very readable.

Funny story, too. 52 years of marriage….that’s a lot of drinking! :laugh:</blockquote>

Very rare now days for a marriage to last that long, those old school values just are not around anymore.

instantinlaw Friend

LOL Glad a couple of you guys took the time to read it. 😉

instantinlaw Friend

And thanks for the compliments everyone. 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

Where I read a lot about drinking here, did you somehow read my post about whiskey and bars and how they come around like pre sliced template psd files, that you suddenly were inspired to post this “novel” here about a long time drinking together…:D?

Crazy, in case I do not miss the point, you come up more like an ambitious college age dude being on Harvard Lawschool having fun with JA templates and old photographics…wow!:cool:

questbg Friend

Excellent article and photographs. Had quite a laugh reading it. Congrats on 52 years of marriage (we’re only 40 years behind you!).

instantinlaw Friend

wooohanetworks;129510Crazy, in case I do not miss the point, you come up more like an ambitious college age dude being on Harvard Lawschool having fun with JA templates and old photographics…wow!:cool:

Naw, actually I’m 45, in the Antiques business, and self taught in web and graphics design, with about 10 years experience. Oh, and I quit drinking about 5 years ago. 😉
    I missed your post about whiskey, what’s the link? I’d love to read it.

instantinlaw Friend

questbg;129520Excellent article and photographs. Had quite a laugh reading it. Congrats on 52 years of marriage (we’re only 40 years behind you!).

Glad you liked it Chris,
    The article was actually fiction. I had the last photo of the woman with the glasses and I so wanted to write a comedy about it so when I got the album with the really slick 50’s wedding I knew I had the material lol.:D
    I know it’s a bit long and I wish I had an editor, but it all fits together.
    Oh, actually I never got married, but I’ve been with the same woman for 22 years. 😉

mfcphil Friend

Ok Bill all joking aside will you please remove the photo of my girlfriend from your amusing story….I think she is stunning and will not have you all taking the mick!!

mfcphil Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 129589 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been with the same woman for 22 years. ;)</blockquote>

Buy the girl a ring Bill….do the right thing! 😉

scotty Friend

instantinlaw;129589Oh, actually I never got married, but I’ve been with the same woman for 22 years. 😉

MY HERO!!! What’s the secret? I’m being pestered morning, noon , and night to set a date.

instantinlaw Friend

mfcphil;129598Ok Bill all joking aside will you please remove the photo of my girlfriend from your amusing story….I think she is stunning and will not have you all taking the mick!!

Which one should I remove?
    I hope it’s not the last (sober) one 😉

instantinlaw Friend

scotty;129606MY HERO!!! What’s the secret? I’m being pestered morning, noon , and night to set a date.

LOTS OF BOOZE!!!!!!!
    LOL :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum