Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.
    Just joined.
    I want to use this template but I wish to add the JA Highslider that is used in the JA Teline_ii template and all other extensions needed to show video and images exactly as shown in the teline template..

Will it work with the Quillaja template?
    I am going to install this template in a brand new 1.5 joomla site but i need a reply before i download it.

Your help is urgent (need to finish set up tonight) and very much appreciated.

Phill Moderator

It probably will but you may need to do some css tweaks.

I would instal locally on my desktop using wamp or xxamp forst to get things working how I want and do some testing.

sunrise Friend

With your personal liscence you can download freely any of the templates, new and old and try them out. You could even use the teline template and change the colors or tweek that a bit if you like. Like Phil said, use xampp or something like that locally. What I would suggest is to install even a few templates, play around a bit and get a feel for how these things work, how the JA templates work and how to make changes.

You can then use any modules from any other templates in the template you choose.

Have fun and good luck!

harsa Friend

yep.. i’ve been doing that too.. download few templates and try it in my local pc.. but it gives me headache to choose which template to be used as there are many nice templates provided.. hehehe.. thank you to ja team..

off topic.. sorry..
    i want to create a website for an image consultant company.. which template do you think is the best? they also want to have videos, gallery and also shopping cart…
    any suggestion?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  harsa 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum