Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m Kymmy from the UK

I very recently joined the Joomla Templates club as I have a new site to do and a couple more that need updating..

After many experiences of other “clubs” I must admit to being suprised at not only the quality of the templates but also the support from not only the developers but also the other members.

My first site using Sanidine II is nearly ready in half the time it would normally take (all down to the quickstart features) and I’ll post it here soon.

ThanX everyone :-*

TomC Moderator

Agree with your sentiments 100% kymmy . . . .

While this new T3 framework is giving me a bit of a headache (as I am by no means a pro developer/programmer), I still find the JA product to be top of the list among Joomla Template clubs … always thinking of how to push the envelope and be cutting-edge.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, JA !!!

😀

dez2 Friend

<em>@kymmy 194226 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m Kymmy from the UK

My first site using Sanidine II is nearly ready in half the time it would normally take (all down to the quickstart features) and I’ll post it here soon.

ThanX everyone :-*</blockquote>

So it interesting to check out your site 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dez2 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum