Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

The cyan is very close to blue, don’t you think

alicia Friend

mfcphil;43181The cyan is very close to blue, don’t you think

Close to blue??? are we looking at the same thing…???
    When I click cyan, i get variations of red depending on what monitor I am looking at it with.

And the pink, is variations of pink/purple…

So nothing remotely close to blue on this end….

And congrats on being a moderator..with all your helpful answers you will be a good one 🙂

teetide Friend

I get:

Default = Crimson
    Cyan = Royal blue
    Pink = Pinkish/Purple

alicia Friend

ok, i must be buggy or it must be buggy..

now for cyan — i am getting the blue, but for the pink and default i am getting the same purple pink for both and no red. I have cleared my cookies etc… so something is happening on the click….

jayblaq Friend

Finally Joomlart has released a template that at first GLANCE is back on track! Looking good!

Many Color options will be available…. Simply change it yourself! Then upload your css and images here and lets get this community rocking!

tanisha Friend

This template is a really big let down, do not like it at all.

teetide Friend

Interesting. I can’t use the dark version but I do think it’s a beautiful design.

Just out of curiousity, what kind of template were you hoping for?

nitecrawler Friend

it was mentioned that Ja Dravity template will have a FULL SOURCE file… guess what.. nada….

Salsabil Friend

<em>@nitecrawler 43361 wrote:</em><blockquote>it was mentioned that Ja Dravity template will have a FULL SOURCE file… guess what.. nada….</blockquote>

keep cool, ask for it and be patient, maybe they put it in the pack. 😉

mfcphil Friend

<em>@tanisha 43344 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template is a really big let down, do not like it at all.</blockquote>

It does not make any difference what template JoomlArt bring out….some will like it….:D…some will hate it….>:(….you can’t keep everyone happy

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nitecrawler 43361 wrote:</em><blockquote>it was mentioned that Ja Dravity template will have a FULL SOURCE file… guess what.. nada….</blockquote>

Nightcrawler where did you read this??

nitecrawler Friend

<em>@mfcphil 43716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nightcrawler where did you read this??</blockquote>

<em>@Hung Dinh 43058 wrote:</em><blockquote> As you may see that there are some template that does not have only logo and a few background pictures so it is not neccessary (or sometime impossible) to release a full source file.

However, recent templates have more graphics and I admin that full source files should be releases. I have discussed with the team and coming templates will be provided with PSD full source files.</blockquote>

this was posted by hung before the release of Dravity.. so i assume that dravity will have a full source file .. so when I check… I didn’t see anything new…

Maybe what Hung means by “coming template will be provided with PSD full source files” would be different from what I think is my own interpretation..that is the next release.. whereas Hungs’ would be “maybe next release.. or next next release…

Menalto Friend

I. Change Logs
    ======================
    - 5th March 08: Version 1.0 (First release)
    - 7th March 08: Version 1.1

1. - Update ja_dravity_full_source.psd to the source file
    You will find the download here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=300 and i just downloaded it and its the full source.I THINK I CAN TALK FOR ALL MEMBERS AND SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JA TEAM FOR FINALLY RELEASING THIS, THIS WAS GOOD NEWS.

tran220455 Friend

the template very nice, but i don’t have Menu color as in demo (I use ja_dravity_1.0_v1.1_quickstart.zip), and don’t know how to change color. Please help me!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  tran220455 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum