Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,
    I have an issue with jumbotron on some pages.it works completely fine on homepage but on other pages background becomes transperent.
    Pls help.

Page where it doesn’t work:http://priceforindia.com/shopclues-coupons

austenn01 Friend

How are you using the masshead on that page? Did you add the wording for masshead through the MENU ITEM under the PAGE DISPLAY tab?

It doesnt look like you are using the mashead on this page. Again, check the specific MENU ITEM and gfo to the PAGE DISPLAY tab, and everything should be clear from there. Masshead in this template works different than the Masshead module in all other templates.

chiragnick Friend

Thank you very much….IT WORKED!!!

<em>@austenn01 429120 wrote:</em><blockquote>How are you using the masshead on that page?
    .</blockquote>
    I was using it through module.

austenn01 Friend

<em>@chiragnick 429129 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much….IT WORKED!!!

I was using it through module.</blockquote>

With Purity III they added the ability to manage Masshead in the MENU ITEM. This is a good thing, as you dont waste your article title and meta description on the Masshead.

The only problem YOU and others need to be aware of is this:

To be able to edit the Masshead, you must have a MENU ITEM. BUT, not all pages we have on a joomla site are tied to a MENU ITEM. Therefore, the only solution is to install and use the Masshead Module, and use the Masshead module on pages where we dont use Menu Items. BUT, for the in experienced, you need to add the SAME STYLES in your custom.css file for the masshead module…

Also, JoomlArt created a tutorial on their blog on how to add the Masshead MENU ITEM feature to any joomla site…check it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  austenn01 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum