Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When I select anything else than no for the JS optimization, the template is giving me some strange problems. Even the mega menu stop working correct (dropdown dont show)

The strange things are that modules working on the front page wont work correctly on menu item pages.
    Ex.1 for links I have a module showing thumbnails of the webpages. The module uses motools to make transitions between each showing. On the front page this is working fine but on the links page it just show one weblink and wont play the others.
    Ex.2 I use ohana as a calender/event compont. With ohanah follows a module to shot an event map. This map show correctly on the front page but not on the calander page.

Maybe the JS optimization in the template option just wont work. Can anyone advise other plg to manage JS optimization?

Blaine Friend

You probably have a JS conflict.
    You may test this by disabling additional JS run objects, one at at a time, until error no longer presents.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum