Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just installed a fresh copy of Jomsocial onto my test site. There is a conflict with the mega-menu and the side menu and jomsocial. Both these menus work correctly when you first visit the site. BUT if you visit the jomsocial link, then click any drop down of the mega menu or the side menu, none of these menus work. Navigate from the top menus again, and all is well.

I had a similar problem with another template (JAHealth and other components) a while back, and at that time the menu conflicts were exactly the same. I solved it last time but dont know how to solve it with Jomsocial.

I have a feeling The scripts JALaw uses same class for handling drop downs as in Jomsocial (and other components).

Can you please look at my demo and advise how to correct this script conflict.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  mazhar shah.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site (Admin + FTP account) so I can investigate further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum