Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

@jaumequers

Did you get it solved? as I can see that it works properly now.

jaumequers Friend

Hi @Seguaros ,

We deploy a temporary solution as it’s a contest and we needed urgently to allow people being voted / shared.

You can see the error in Desktop view (not mobile). If you make a hover over SHARE icon you get the social networks and all works ok. BUT, if you make a click (needed in mobile version as hover doesn’t exists) you’ll get the error. Obviously this error doesn’t affect to desktop view (although it occurs) but prevents working in mobile devices (although we managed to get a temporary solution.

Thanks and sorry for your lost time

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you managed it.

jaumequers Friend

Hi again @saguaros,

It is NOT solved. Javascript template.js error still occurs.

We manager to make a BAD, TEMPORARY solution on mobile but we need to solve javascript error to undo this BAD solution.

For debugging purposes you could see the problem in desktop view (click on Share and Javascript error appears on console)

Thanks !

Saguaros Moderator

In desktop view, when I click share, it works properly without any error: http://prntscr.com/cfwooc

jaumequers Friend

Hi Again @saguaros,

As I mentioned errors displays in console.

enter image description here

I insist to get this solved not only for this project. We’ve choose Balbooa Gallery as our main gallery for all projects so if we could solve this we coould avoid future troubles with other Joomlart + Balbooa Gallery.

Thanks !

Saguaros Moderator

You can update the admin account again (as the provided info doesn’t work) and also FTP account for further investigation.

jaumequers Friend

Hey, he contest is already closed.

So, I’ll retry to solve the thing when I have the problem again.

Thanks anyway,.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jaumequers 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘JS Error on template.js’ is closed to new replies.