Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have this Jquery conflict with Joomlathat Affiliate Tracker. They say Uber template is cousing this conflict. Can you tell me what can be the problem? I disable all the plugins but i think the problem is in template Head or something

See the screenshot

http://prntscr.com/9vzmj5

When i’m pressing this buttons (the one with the red arrows) nothing is happens and the Jquery conflict is showing in the console

mile2nik Friend

I just test it and the page is working fine with beez3 template. So it’s Uber problem. Probably is loading the Jquery 2 times or something. This is what i have when i look at the source of this page

<head>

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
      <title>kdngfkdfnkd - affiliate</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/bootstrap.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/system/css/modal.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/components/com_affiliatetracker/assets/styles.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/media/system/css/calendar-jos.css" type="text/css"  title="Green"  media="all" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/system/css/system.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/legacy-grid.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/frontend-edit.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/template.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/megamenu.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/off-canvas.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/fonts/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto+Slab:300,400,700" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,300,600" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/extras/com_easydiscuss.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/css/extras/com_virtuemart.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/css/custom.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/css/layouts/docs.css" type="text/css" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/templates/uber/local/acm/header/css/style.css" type="text/css" />
      <style type="text/css">
    .gi-elem .gi-field-out { margin: 2px; }

select.loginTxt,
    textarea.loginTxt,
    input[type=password].loginTxt,
    input[type=text].loginTxt {
      display: block;
      width: 100%;
      *width: auto;
      height: auto;
      margin: 0 0 14px;
      padding: 15px;
      padding-left: 62px;
      background: #ffffff no-repeat;
      *border: 1px #0279b3 solid;
      border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
        border-bottom: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
    }
      </style>
      <script src="/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/jui/js/jquery-migrate.min.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/components/com_affiliatetracker/assets/conversions.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/system/js/calendar.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/media/system/js/calendar-setup.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/jquery.tap.min.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/off-canvas.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/script.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/menu.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/frontend-edit.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/templates/uber/js/jquery.inview.min.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/templates/uber/js/jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/templates/uber/js/jquery.placeholder.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/templates/uber/js/script.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/templates/uber/acm/header/js/script.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/nav-collapse.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/modules/mod_improved_ajax_login/script/improved_ajax_login.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script src="/modules/mod_improved_ajax_login/themes/flat/theme.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
      <script type="text/javascript">

jQuery(function($) {
                SqueezeBox.initialize({});
                SqueezeBox.assign($('a.modal').get(), {
                    parse: 'rel'
                });
            });
            function jModalClose() {
                SqueezeBox.close();
            }
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('.hasTooltip').tooltip({"html": true,"container": "body"});
    });
    mile2nik Friend

The problem is this file

templates/uber/js/script.js

When i delete it and the component is working. Can you tell me how to resolve this without deleting the file?

mile2nik Friend

I delete this line from the file

/*
            // Fix bug Tabs
            if($('.nav.nav-tabs').length > 0){
                $('.nav.nav-tabs a:not(.toclink)').click(function (e) {
                    e.preventDefault();
                    $(this).tab('show');
                });
            }

And now the buttons are working. Can someone tell me what can be the problem with this line?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

templates/uber/js/script.js is the template core files do not delete it it may effect the whole template .
    The issue seems to be the class conflict or different version of jquery , as the suggested solution is disabling the code from script.js kindly check template template all navigation parts as the toc link is used inside the article so you need to check its not effectig other things .

mile2nik Friend

I don’t like this solution. Can you give me better one? It’s your template. What class can be the problem? I already send you the URL.Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly send me your site super user admin details and the FTP details to check this issue directly on your site .

mile2nik Friend

I send you the URL. Can you check and tell me what i need to change?

mile2nik Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Did u sort out the tabs issue?
    I can see this issue in footer
    for this i need your site super user details and changes details that u did on site .

mile2nik Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry in this case , i am unable to help you out without proper details , I also saw your site is running on a customize template of JA Uber , its not JA Uber .This issue might be due to vitualmart classes or due or from customized template. Kindly provide the details and check it with JA Uber template .

mile2nik Friend

This is funny 🙂 This is UBER! The only thing i did is: Clone the Uber Template and change the name so people don’t know is Uber. Just tell me you don’t want to help and don’t give me this excuses!
    I just disable the Module and i not going to have it in the Store page.

Thanks for nothing

mile2nik Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its not about the Uber , without checking site we do not know which version of template/t3 plugin and Vm you are using . Anyway add this css code in custom.css file to fix this issue

.com_virtuemart .t3-module br {
        display: block!important;
    }
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum