Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Im trying to add to the end of the </body>, a simple accordion like toggle script to hide or show the google map when a link is clicked. But currently it is not working due to jquery conflict. Can you please tell me how do I change my code so that there is not conflict? Code is below:

<script type="text/javascript">
    $.noConflict();
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    $('a.map').click(function() {
    $('#gmap').toggle('fast');
    return false;
    });
    });
    </script>
    <style type="text/css">
    #gmap {
    display: none;
    }
    </style>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@vertex615 433110 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Im trying to add to the end of the </body>, a simple accordion like toggle script to hide or show the google map when a link is clicked. But currently it is not working due to jquery conflict. Can you please tell me how do I change my code so that there is not conflict? Code is below:

<script type="text/javascript">
    $.noConflict();
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    $('a.map').click(function() {
    $('#gmap').toggle('fast');
    return false;
    });
    });
    </script>
    <style type="text/css">
    #gmap {
    display: none;
    }
    </style>

</blockquote>
    Try this
    Go to template managaer options > and set the compile JS to NO
    then try it and let me know if it helps

Alice Ching Friend

i dont see it in the main template options. do you mean optimize js? it is already off.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@vertex615 433249 wrote:</em><blockquote>i dont see it in the main template options. do you mean optimize js? it is already off.</blockquote>

is your script working with default joomla templates??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum