Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I used Ja Wall to make a website and encountered, I think a jquery problem. On the homepage I used a picture and made some links in te picture with mapping code. The site is responsive, so for that I used a plugin called ‘imageMaps’. Once I check load Jquery in the basic options of that plugin, the popup functionality of the website is nog functioning anymore(you can see this on the facebook page in the website). If I uncheck the Jquery the links I mapped are not working anymore and the popups are functioning properly. I tried to find the solution,but don’t know where to look anymore, do you have an idea how I can solve this? Hope you can help.
    Regards,
    Bas

Nazario A Friend

Hi Bas,

First, you need to make sure the plugin is enabled.

Please try to open the file: /templates/ja_wall/index.php then find and replace this code:

$(document).ready(function(e) {
    $('img[usemap]').rwdImageMaps();
    });

With:

jQuery(document).ready(function(e) {
    jQuery('img[usemap]').rwdImageMaps();
    });

Let me know how it goes.

If you have any difficulty, please PM me FTP account, I will help you out.

Bas Friend

Thanks,
    This is the solution, does this have to do with the fact that the $ is not recognized as a standard Jquery function in this case? Could you explain this a little bit?

Regards,
    Bas
    😀

<em>@Nazario A 411880 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Bas,

First, you need to make sure the plugin is enabled.

Please try to open the file: /templates/ja_wall/index.php then find and replace this code:

$(document).ready(function(e) {
    $('img[usemap]').rwdImageMaps();
    });

With:

jQuery(document).ready(function(e) {
    jQuery('img[usemap]').rwdImageMaps();
    });

Let me know how it goes.

If you have any difficulty, please PM me FTP account, I will help you out.</blockquote>

Nazario A Friend

Hi Bas,

Please have a look at explanation in this post. Hope it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum