Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I am in need of some help, I can’t get the joomshop menu to change profiles I got it working on the main menu but thats as far as it goes please have a look : Click here to see what I mean

Help and tips are more then welcome,

Rain

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi Guys,

Maybe my question/problem wasnt clear enough so I try it again:

Changing profiles from the main_menu is working fine. When you click on a link from the main menu the site changes the logo and font colors.

But how do I do this for the Joom shop menu (left side) where you have all your shop categories and sub categories links.

Anybody out there who is able to shine some light on this cos I am stuck here!

Thanks in advance,
    Rain

1. click2
    Phill Moderator

Not sure if this is a bug in our system or a functionality that is not supposed to be there. I will raise a support ticket with the devs for you.

Rick Bisschop Friend

Thanks Phill

Phill Moderator

You can track the progress of this on the following link – http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCTIRISJ17-188

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi raincheck

I tested in joomla 1.7.3 (pure version), this bug still occurred like that. I think this is bug related to joomshopping. You should raise this bug to joomshopping dev team.

swissa Friend

This is not a bug.

url from mega menu is /index.php/baby-care

alias of new menu item created @ new menu – shopmenu is /babycare

url from “Mahers Chemist” is /index.php/shop/baby-care

shopmenu does NOT appear anywhere on screen. link for /babycare does not appear anywhere on screen.

how can I click on the new menu item then? babycare. The one with a page override? If it is not on screen?

All on the video.

Use shop_menu on left not com_Jshopping module that has only internal links and NO menu items in it. Copy categories structure into shop_menu.

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi Swissa, would you mind helping again. I tried but can’t figure out how to. Al vast bedankt.

swissa Friend

<em>@raincheck 302199 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Swissa, would you mind helping again. I tried but can’t figure out how to. Al vast bedankt.</blockquote>

I did send you a PM a while back and got no response. It contained an email address. I can show you it working on a dev site of mine but I’m not prepared to offer the url up here. Anything I recommend is at your own risk. I don’t have ANYTHING to do with Joomlart.

Okay Mods?

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi Swissa, I have tried to get this right but nogo! What ever I do the Joomshop menu (left side) with it’s categories and subs won’t change to the attached profile when clicked.
    If you dont mind can you guide me through this, what needs to be done first.

Thanks in advance

Ps. can’t PM you cos it seems to be blocked.

swissa Friend

<em>@raincheck 302677 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Swissa, I have tried to get this right but nogo! What ever I do the Joomshop menu (left side) with it’s categories and subs won’t change to the attached profile when clicked.
    If you dont mind can you guide me through this, what needs to be done first.

Thanks in advance

Ps. can’t PM you cos it seems to be blocked.</blockquote>

Goedenavond
    Sorry to hear that you are still having problems. :((

Did you see my dev site? Because I hoped that it makes it so clear. I put in 2 solutions there specially for you. I don’t know how to make clearer/easier for you.

As you know I am NOTHING to do with Joomlart – I’m just a customer like you, and I really feel for you, especially as it nowhere near as hard as it seems, but I do not want another bollocking for trying to help someone. The last time you gave me access to your site I got accused by a moderator of making your site worse.

I’m prepared to help you but you need to acknowledge that I am an lone ranger and Joomlart need to accept that. It would be wrong for you to blame them if I do make your site worse just as it would wrong to thank them if I solve your problem.

Regardless of what you do – do yourself a favour and DO A BACKUP before you go any further!

Perhaps a mod may step in if they have worked it out. After all I’ve been doing Joomla for only 3 months and they’ve got years of experience.

I’m sorry if that sounds hard but my integrity is of the highest value to me. I’m not prepared to have someone question it. Hence why I no longer allow PMs and why I’ve stopped posting.

I can help you but it is expressly at your own risk.

Alle Bestens

Tot ziens

Rick Bisschop Friend

Hi again Swissa,

<em>@swissa 302712 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Did you see my dev site? Because I hoped that it makes it so clear. I put in 2 solutions there specially for you. I don’t know how to make clearer/easier for you. </blockquote>

I never got the PM with the details of your dev site 🙁 so didnt had a change to look at it (yet:)

Grtx
    Rain

swissa Friend
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum