Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am changing the ordering of the Joomshop menu, in the back-end it looks okay but front end doesn’t.
    But having said that clicking on the “Nikon” category it shows in the correct order (but the menu order is wrong)

See attachments:

Same for an other later added category called “Olympus” in the back-end ordering it is after “Fuji” but in the menu on the home page it isn’t:

Just to be sure cleared cache, cleaned JAT3 cache, cleared browser cache.

No idea where to look for to fix this.

Your help is more than welcome.

Rain.

http://mahersphoto.ie

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough

In the joomshopping back-end “Categories tree” you can change the “ordering”.
    So I did for example:

Category “Olympus” is listed in the Joomshop back-end after “Fuji category” and before “GoPro category” (see screen shot)

Now going to the home page the Joomshop menu doesn’t show the correct ordering of the categories (see screen shot)

Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.2.4 Stable [ Ember ] 30-April-2014 14:00 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Hope this makes sense, and appreciate your help or at least tips where to look for to resolve this.

1. nikon001
    2. nikon002
    3. nikon003
    4. olym2
    5. olym1
    Rick Bisschop Friend

Any one out there to shine a light on this please…!

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug from mod_jshopping_categories module, because the module is setting and ordering by Category ID, look at the screenshot below

+ Category Config

+ Category List

1. category_module
    2. category_config
    swissa Friend

The ordering comes from the categories module not directly from jshopping. You can order by Id, Name or Ordering so ensure that you have selected the right one within the module.

From the look of it you are currently using Id. You’ll need to pick ‘ordering’. See if that helps.

1. module
    Rick Bisschop Friend

Thanks Swissa,

Bulls eye it was on “id” ..!

Great help as usual!

swissa Friend

<em>@raincheck 438744 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Swissa,

Bulls eye it was on “id” ..!

Great help as usual!</blockquote>

Welcome.

<em>@Ninja Lead 438710 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not bug from mod_jshopping_categories module, because the module is setting and ordering by Category ID, look at the screenshot below

+ Category Config

+ Category List

</blockquote>

You need to adjust your computer time Ninja. This was posted 90 mins after my post NOT 90 minutes before. 😮

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum