Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’ve purchased the image gallery from joomlaworks to be able to upload images as galleries in the item.

Some of them are working, for example: http://dondecompro.com.ar/indumentaria/ninos-y-bebes/item/206-la-tienda-de-uma

and this one is not working: http://dondecompro.com.ar/publicidad/item/183-donde-compro

Also, after upgrade the template to 1.0.6, I have a css error on the footer, Its look like if its moved to the right. how can I fix this? Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see there is conflict in JS of the 2nd page (which not working): http://prntscr.com/he2ni8

Do you have any other script or 3rd party extensions on this page?

caprinod Friend

Yes, when I insert a Youtube video, using the Media Tab on the K2 Item. This is a 3rd party extension, but is included on the Directory Package.
    So Items with a youtube video, make the lightbox conflict.

This has to be working I think.

Saguaros Moderator

Is it a plugin? could you contact its provider also? as it is conflict of two 3rd party extensions, not relate to the template.

caprinod Friend

uhm.. ok ok.. it’s not related directly to the template, but one of the main functions included in every K2 Item.. ok I will solve it myself.

What about the other question? how can I fix the Footer? it’s broken, and moved to the right, please see the attached capture. It’s pure css error I think.

thanks

1. errr
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try with this custom css:

.t3-footnav .col-lg-4.col-md-4.col-sm-4.col-xs-6 .container {
        width: auto;
    }

add to the file: root/templates/ja_directory/css/custom.css (Create this file if it doesn’t exist)

caprinod Friend

Hi, looking at the JoomlaWorks forum, they said that my error with video plugin and the image gallery lightbox, is on the template, not on the plugins.

Is there any help to solve this? thanks.

This is the file with the error:
    /templates/ja_directory/js/owl.slider.js

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  caprinod.

1. slider.owlCarousel-is-not-a-function
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    caprinod Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    caprinod Friend

Finally this css code does not work.

Please see the attached images, If I delete the "container" class from the div, on every column, this is the fix I need, but what I find out is that, the code that generate the column style is the function SPOTLIGHT..
    called from: templatesja_directorytplsblocksfooter.php

<div class="container">
    <?php $this->spotlight(‘footnav’, ‘footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6’) ?>

The first Container class is ok, the wrong container class is generated on the file:
    pluginssystemt3includescoretemplate.php
    "function spotlight($name, $positions, array $info = array())"

So please, help me to find what do I need to change on coretemplate.php to get ride of this container class.. I can’t find it by myself, I’m not a senior php programmer.

thanks..

1. AFTER_DELETE_CONTAINER_DIV_CLASS
    Saguaros Moderator

In which browser can I see this issue? I tried with Chrome, Firefox & Safari but can’t see it.

caprinod Friend

I’m using Chrome, sorry I have disabled those modulos, now you can see the footer errors.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t see this CSS file on your site: root/templates/ja_directory/css/custom.css

Could you create this file and add custom CSS as I suggested above?

caprinod Friend

Hi, I just upload the custom.css file, it’s better but there is still an error, please, see this video, of what I’m tryng to tell you about this "container" class:
    http://dondecompro.com.ar/Capture.mp4

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  caprinod 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum