Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

If you see my earlier posts, you will see I was very frustrated at first with JA Wall. I later found out that the problems were partially due to my unique server configuration. The guys at Joomlart and Wall Crusher gave OUTSTANDING support to resolved these complex issues. I would have never solved them on my own. Since they fixed the problems and did not give up, I think it’s only fair to thank them by sharing my positive experience with everyone else. I have used several extension & template companies ever since the days Joomla was called Mambo and I can tell you,…good support is hard to find and these guys at Joomlart ROCK. So, I will continue to support them in the future.

Best of Luck
    Jay

diego2010 Friend

I have raised 3 support issues for JA Wall 1.07 and have not received anything more than auto responses. Now my site no longer works and I am very disappointed with their support. Not even a proper response.
    Poor support

giuliano m Friend

You are right, 🙂 they are very professional, they always help, even when we make mistakes :-[

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi diego2010,

I am sorry but I does not see any of your ticket. Can you please list them here for me to check?
    The system work, but it might not perfect. We may miss out your ticket.
    We are trying our best to support everyone here.

Regards

diego2010 Friend

Erm! That’s not what I said.
    Professional is…. not answering my queries or telling me the problem doesnt exist http://www.ikipup.com.
    Just voicing my issues as my live site is not functioning and hence no advertising revenue

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@diego2010 353460 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have raised 3 support issues for JA Wall 1.07 and have not received anything more than auto responses. Now my site no longer works and I am very disappointed with their support. Not even a proper response.
    Poor support</blockquote>

<em>@Wall Crasher 353561 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi diego2010,

I am sorry but I does not see any of your ticket. Can you please list them here for me to check?
    The system work, but it might not perfect. We may miss out your ticket.
    We are trying our best to support everyone here.

Regards</blockquote>

<em>@diego2010 353572 wrote:</em><blockquote>Erm! That’s not what I said.
    Professional is…. not answering my queries or telling me the problem doesnt exist http://www.ikipup.com.
    Just voicing my issues as my live site is not functioning and hence no advertising revenue</blockquote>

Hi Diego,

Please provide the ticket ID’s of your issues / forum thread links. I shall get them attended. As wall crusher said that he dont see your tickets in the system, so your reply will help him find the same and help you out.

As you can read the very first post in this thread, its in praise of the support. Yes, sometimes we miss support requests, but its rare and when bought to notice those are attended on priority. Trust me such slips are not frequent and are not intentional.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum