Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I found some of Your developments that You either use on Your own website or include in Your templates very interesting. I wonder if some of them might be for sale:

com_jashowcase: I realy like the look of Your showcase component. It loks like You have created a top notch showcase or portfolio component.

ja split menu: This is used in JA Polaris for example. I would love to use it in my own templates as well.

suckerfish menu: Your integration of the suckerfish into Joomla is one of the best and cross-browser valid out there.

moofx module in JA Regulus. This is just neat!!!!

moofx tabs in JA Pluto. This would make an awesome module.

I am a club member but would like to those these things mentioned above in other custom templates or other projects.

best regards and keep up the good work
    Fabian

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear FabianFauth,
    Thank you very much for your interest.
    Currently we do not offer to sell the customized CMT which is built for JoomlArt only, however if you would like us to give a quote on a custom work, please send me all the details requirement at webmasterjoomlart.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum