Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve been a customer for joomlart for about a year, we developed a couple of inhouse t3 templates, and we have also tried some of joomlart’s really nice looking templates. Support is the best, with quick detailed answers, and hands-on help.

Thanks for everything JA!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Glad to hear your appreciations and thanks for the kind words. Best of luck for your projects.

Regards

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi nimby,

Though i have not tried wordpress with joomla. But if the output is as of joomla then the template will work normal. We provide standard joomla templates and they are expected to work as would the other standard joomla templates.

I would suggest you to try out your integration using our T3 blank and JA Purity II free templates both running T3 framework.

That should give you an idea of how it would be.

Regards

Arvind

renizuken Friend

<em>@itrejo 315784 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been a customer for joomlart for about a year, we developed a couple of inhouse t3 templates, and we have also tried some of joomlart’s really nice looking templates. Support is the best, with quick detailed answers, and hands-on help.

Thanks for everything JA!</blockquote>
    Great review.

syapa Friend

great,thanks !!

mildyong Friend

Thank :laugh:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mildyong 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum