Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, since joomlart 3.0 has been launched, I am experiencing many issues/bugs with my Developer account (active unil May 14, 2016 – I did not make any change for Username/Password) :

1) The Joomlart Updater Service (using my credentials) does NOT work and I have following message : Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

2) List of my authorized/active domains disappeared (I had 100+ domains with active Joomlart Key) where are they ? how to submit a new domain

3) I do not have access to all Joomla Forum content despite my Developper account

Thanks for your help in fixing these isssues

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

1) The Joomlart Updater Service (using my credentials) does NOT work and I have following message : Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

You can try to update again. We’ve fixed the issue with JAEM now.

2) List of my authorized/active domains disappeared (I had 100+ domains with active Joomlart Key) where are they ? how to submit a new domain

Our new site does not require you to list all the domains anymore. Domains are only relevant when you request for support in the forums now.

3) I do not have access to all Joomla Forum content despite my Developper account

Could you clarify exactly which section you do not have access to, as a Developer member you should be able to post in both Joomla Templates Club section & Joomla Extensions Club section.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum