Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have mulitple sites with JA. This one specific can’t seem to accept the credential user and pass to get updates.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are already using the latest version of JA Uber http://prntscr.com/fgcw4g
    Can u check it again?

Regards

Weird, could there be a cache problem with ja ext manager? Because I have this sometimes. Could you also check why I cant get my credentials saved? The waiting icon.gif is always running without parsing the save command.

www.creaktor.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No i have not faced such issue its working fine by default for me.
    Regards

hmmm weird, now the status says its online instead of failed. hmmm, anyway… it works 🙂

www.creaktor.com

the weird part is, watchful.li marks it as 2.1.5. The extension shows indead 2.1.6. Since I could not verify my credentials, I had to manually update uber. Now it seems somewhere some file with the version number still marks it as 2.1.5? Where do I manually change that to 2.1.6? Or maybe I marked it manually as 2.1.6 but it’s still version 2.1.5. Can you take a look to which of the 2 is the case?

www.creaktor.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the details of watchful.li site to access sote admin.
    I will check this issue.
    It shouldn’t say 2.1.5 if its updated.

Regards

Here is the screenshot. I must say that I manage 50 sites with watchful.li and due to the fact that Joomlart doesn’t cooperate with watchful.li, it is a pain to me. I have to manually update. This now means I am looking into other template solutions/component builders that do support. Not only because of this, but I detect way too many problems with Joomlart templates.

1. update

www.creaktor.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The last screenshot does not seems from the JAEM component, kindly use JA Extension Manager to update the template.

Regards

I know, but the problem is Joomlart extension manager says that the template version is 2.1.6 and watchful says 2.1.5.

this can mean wo things:

1. watchful has a problem reading the versionnumber for Joomlart products.
    2. there is a versionfile that shows 2.1.5 while the data is 2.1.6.

www.creaktor.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You i am not sure about the watchful. if JAEM showing fine and template manager also showing same it means its latest version you may check it with the watchful team about its working

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum