Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Since I am involved with Joomla, I tried a lot of templates. Until I came to JoomlArt. Their templates are simply the best you can find. Some of the advances of Joomlart I want to mention:

• Graphical clean and neat templates
    • Easy to configure
    • Good support with forum
    • From time to time a nice extension with new templates
    • 24 templates a year!!!

I will recommend JoomlArt to anybody who will ask my advice.

I am also looking forward to the new Joomlart Extensions Club. I am sure that their extensions will be from the same superb quality as their templates.

So when you are looking for an excellent template for your website, you did come to the right place, here at JoomlArt.

With Kind Regards,

Peter.

ShannonN Friend

swemmel;12527Since I am involved with Joomla, I tried a lot of templates. Until I came to JoomlArt. Their templates are simply the best you can find. Some of the advances of Joomlart I want to mention:

• Graphical clean and neat templates
    • Easy to configure
    • Good support with forum
    • From time to time a nice extension with new templates
    • 24 templates a year!!!

I will recommend JoomlArt to anybody who will ask my advice.

I am also looking forward to the new Joomlart Extensions Club. I am sure that their extensions will be from the same superb quality as their templates.

So when you are looking for an excellent template for your website, you did come to the right place, here at JoomlArt.

With Kind Regards,

Peter.

I would point out to many people here that Erik and Peter have made many web sites using JA templates and I consider these two designers professionals and makers of attractive, functional sites.

Checkout the showcase area to see for yourselves

ShannonN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum