Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to use JUGA from http://www.dioscouri.com – JUGA is a Joomla Extension that allows additional control over what content is available to which users. (ACL)

JUGA has its own menu module. As far as Joomlart templates have their own menu module too, this leads to some problems. At the dioscouri.com forum there are solutions for (for example) Yootheme templates. Can anyone help me providing a solution for Joomlart Templates?

I’m willing to pay for a solution. This solution would be interesting for the community too, as far as the JUGA component is a really nice product.

thank you for your answer!

best regards!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi effektlabor,

Please kindly install it. It does not have problem with my template.

If you see a problem when install it with our template, please let me know, i will help you to fix it.

effektlabor Friend

Dear JA Developer,

yes it works, but I have to put the JUGA menu module on the left or the right or any other module position. Is it possible to integrate JUGA with your horizontal JA Mainmenu? Because this is a custom JA Menu module.

thank you for your help!

best regards!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi effektlabor,

For this case, in administrator, go to Menus -> main menu to create new item for this link.

effektlabor Friend

Yes, but if I create a new menu item and restrict the access via JUGA, the menu item still appears at the main menu. The great thing about the JUGA menu module is, that if you restrict access via JUGA, the menu item doesn’t appear anymore at the menu. so the user that doesn’t have access to an according menu item doesn’t even see it. If I use your JA main menu, the user can see the menu item but if he clicks on it a message appears: “you aren’t allowed….”.

Is there any solution to make the restricted menu items “invisible”?

thank you and best regards!

Anonymous Moderator

It is very strangle.

If possible, please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue

wabycitycom Friend

Hello,

I’ve the same problem… It is possible to have a solution ?

Thanks in advance

Eloise

gonzela2006 Friend

Hello,
    its 21-12-2010, and I’ve the same problem is there any solution???
    I think that problem with T3 framework

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear gonzela2006,

I am sorry but i am not sure of the problem.

please explain in detail and also submit a ticket into our ticket system, give me your admin account as well as your FTP Info for further checking 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum