Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In JomSocial 1.7
    I cant get the template layout to display the main menu items and all content data to LEFT HAND MARGIN SIDE.
    It all displays to the right hand margin side.

Please advise what to do?
    I can’t find anywhere in back end Admin to do this.
    I can switch the LMR and RML to display correctly at will, but all content insists on right hand side margin alignment.
    Thank you for your help.

ozmosaics Friend

link
    http://www.ozmosaics.com.au/mosaic

text is all aligned to the “right” instead of left hand margins in the menus, modules and articles
    ?????
    I was in template admin section, swapping LMR RML etc to view layouts. Those blocks are ok to swap around but somehow the text is fixed to right and I don’t know how to get it back to left margin display?
    ????

Just checked it works ok in Firefox but not IE
    Thanks for advice,
    Sandy

steinar Friend

Hello Sandy,
    Could it be that you have inadvertently chosen RTL under Direction in the upper right C-panel (when in Internet Explorer)? No? Then make sure you have emptied the IE cache.
    Regards, Steinar.

ozmosaics Friend

Thanks for your assistance! I will go and check and report back. Much appreciated. I found it works in Google Chrome, but will try and sort IE.

ozmosaics Friend

Solved! I went and resaved LMR whilst out of IE. Thank you so much, I wasted hours on this, I should have asked first. I really appreciate your prompt assistance! I thought I was going crazy! Learn something new every minute!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ozmosaics 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum