Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

In case you missed the blog post, the JA Site of the Month Contest is coming back in full force starting Feb 1, 2011 Here’s the announcement in full:

JoomlArt Site of the Month Contest – Reloaded

JoomlArt is proud to announce 3 new contests for the JoomlArt Community Members! We’ve had some success in the past with our JoomlArt Site of the Month Contest, and our new Reloaded version promises to be bigger and better than ever with something for everyone!

Here at JoomlArt, we love being able to see what our great JoomlArt Community members have created with our new T3 Framework based Joomla Templates, and we want to give everyone a chance to win some really cool prizes for showing off their sites.

JoomlArt Developer Club members and JoomlArt Template Club members will have a chance to show off your best work in each contest with the opportunity to win a Developer Club Membership for your efforts! Even if you are a Joomla Art Extension Club member or simply using our free T3 Framework, or the free JA Purity II Joomla Template to power your site, there’s a new JoomlArt Site of the Month Contest for you as well!

Announcing 3 new Contests

JADC – JoomlArt Developer Club Member Contest (Joomla, Magento and Drupal)
    JATC – JoomlArt Template Club Member Contest (Joomla, Magento and Drupal)
    JAEC – JoomlArt Extension Club and JoomlArt T3 Framework (free member) Contest

SOTM Prizes – 1 Contest and 1 Winner Each Month

Each monthly winner will be featured with a screenshot on the JoomlArt blog and be given a special badge for their forum as well as a banner graphic to place on their own website if they choose.

February 2011 – JoomlArt Developer Club Member Contest
    Prize: 1 Year Developer Level Membership (Added to current subscription)
    Note: Magento prize is for 3 months.

March 2011 – JoomlArt Template Club Member Contest
    Prize: Upgrade to Developer Level Membership (1 year upgrade starts from the date of your win)

April 2011 – JoomlArt Extension Club and T3 Framework (JA Free Member) Contest
    Prize: 1 Year JATC and JAEC Memership. (1 year upgrade starts from the date of your win)

Based on your participation, we will start over again in May 2011 and continue each month.

Site of the Month Contest Rules – All Contests

1. You may only enter the competition for which you are a current member. So if you are a current JA Developer Club member, you may only enter the developer member contest. Same for Template Club members and Extension Club/Free members.
    2. We will include Joomla, Drupal and Magento sites in each contests provided you have a current membership for that product.
    3. Entries will be submitted from the 1st of the month through the last day of the month.
    4. Voting will be opened for all JoomlArt forum members for approximately 15 days after all entries have been submitted.
    5. Only 1 entry per contest per account, and 1 vote per person.
    6. Fake accounts created for the purpose of ‘ballot stuffing’ will be dealt with severely. Let’s keep this competition fun and friendly.
    7. The website that you nominate must:
    • Be based on one of the JoomlArt or T3 Framework templates
    • Have no adult related content
    • Remain within the JA Copyright and License Guidelines
    • Be your own design, or a JA design modified by you

The first contest for JoomlArt Developer Club Members will kick off on February 1, 2011.Start getting those entries together now and we will post a new SOTM Contest Entry Thread at the start of each month!!

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

gervet Friend

Hi Robert.
    I have a doubt about this.
    I can present a beta site with my account? would be a template designed by me and developed with JT3.
    I must add that there is a production site, and if a template for my production in the future.
    Could participate as well?

Greetings

robert vining Friend

Hello Gervet,

The submission for this month’s contest will be for JoomlArt Developer Members only.

For the JoomlArt Extension Club or T3v2 (free) Members, the contest will start April 1, 2011.

You may submit any design you wish, as long as it’s built using the T3v2 Framework, JA Purity II or another JoomlArt Template for club members.

The only thing we ask is, that we be able to access the site via URL to a live server for others to see.

1 entry per month, per member though.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

gervet Friend

Oh perfect. I guess that can be JT3 V2 Joomla 1.6 also. Thank you very much for the information. A greetings

Sam Reed Friend

Just need to check if we can enter JM sites as well?

robert vining Friend

<em>@gervet 218082 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh perfect. I guess that can be JT3 V2 Joomla 1.6 also. Thank you very much for the information. A greetings</blockquote>

Yes, 1.6 sites are welcome as well.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

robert vining Friend

<em>@dotcomstudio 218125 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just need to check if we can enter JM sites as well?</blockquote>

Yes you can, and I will amend the rules to show this as well. Thanks for bringing this question up!

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

mikac Friend

Hello Robert,

Just not quite sure when to post my site for JATC competition which starts 1st March? Now or 1st march?

Thanks
    Milan

robert vining Friend

<em>@mikac 218915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Robert,

Just not quite sure when to post my site for JATC competition which starts 1st March? Now or 1st march?

Thanks
    Milan</blockquote>

JATC Site of the Month will begin the 1st of March and we will create a new thread for the contest entries then! Thanks!

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

robert vining Friend

The First Contest is live!

JoomlArt Developer Club Member Contest Entry Thread

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

wan fadli Developer

can i put more than one modified design.?

AND

co-worker also allow to participate.?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I think it would be one design per member per registered account. Robert will get the details on this for you.

Arvind

robert vining Friend

<em>@wan fadli 219034 wrote:</em><blockquote>can i put more than one modified design.?

AND

co-worker also allow to participate.?</blockquote>

Arvind is correct and I have updated the rules to clarify.

Only 1 entry per contest, per account.

Your co-worker will need to wait until the next Developer contest to enter that design if you enter one this month.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

hankcooper Friend

I’m sorry I’m new here is this contest ongoing? Thanks, Hank

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  hankcooper 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum