Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dear members,

JoomlArt Office will be closed from 7 Feb 2013 to 14 Feb 2013 on the occasion of Annual holidays & Lunar New Year.

Support:
    Very limited support (volunteers only) will be available in the forum / ticket system. We will resume normal support activities on Friday 15 Feb 2013 and it may take us few days after that to cover all the due tickets / threads. Please bear with us.

Take backup and do not crash your sites while we are away.

Cheers everyone!

mixwebmaster Friend

😀 Thanks for the information! Happy holidays.
    T
    <em>@Hung Dinh 358976 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear members,

JoomlArt Office will be closed from 7 Feb 2013 to 14 Feb 2013 on the occasion of Annual holidays & Lunar New Year.

Support:
    Very limited support (volunteers only) will be available in the forum / ticket system. We will resume normal support activities on Friday 15 Feb 2013 and it may take us few days after that to cover all the due tickets / threads. Please bear with us.

Take backup and do not crash your sites while we are away.

Cheers everyone!</blockquote>

Hans Zuidinga Friend

Thanks. Happy holidays.

chelhi03 Friend

Thanks a lot

mazterf Friend

Hello!, why I can´t download templates?

slavonec Friend

Happy Holidays team JA! All the best

eliasparra Friend

:cool:Happy Holiday Team!!.

P

swissa Friend

Chúc mừng năm mới

Phill Moderator

<em>@mazterf 359083 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello!, why I can´t download templates?</blockquote>

Hello and welcome to JA. Sorry to hear you are having problems. I will get your account checked ASAP. As you have just joined it may be a simple case of just waiting for your account to activated. If you are in an urgent hurry please drop me a PM and I will try and send you the template you are after.

alexsmirnov Friend

Happy holidays, folks.

Cheers,

Alex Smirnov

silvioberlin Friend

Hey I’m new here …

wesmolina Friend

Happy holidays

Best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  wesmolina 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum