Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello good day, Im having issues with falang and JA university. Some modules like JA slider, JA article Slider are not showing with the falang when I switch the language.

I have uploaded 3 screenshots for your convenience.
    The site is in localhost for the moment.
    Joomla version is 3.5.1 (I want to finish the website before updating.)
    JA University 1.1.3
    JA Slideshow 2.7.5
    JA Side News 2.6.7
    JA Content Slider 2.7.2

1. s3
    2. s1
    3. s2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to duplicate these extensions so that you have one extension assigned to each language?

wgallardo Friend

I have no duplicated the extensions because they are assigned to all languages, but I will duplicate them and assign each one to each language, I will posts the results.

Thanks.

wgallardo Friend

Hello I have uploaded the site from localhost to the hosting account.
    I need help with website:

*Joomlart modules are not working with falang, they are showing only in one language besides duplicating the module and asigning to the language, the website should be french and then translated to spanish using falang.

*The content slider doesnt slide, also applying theme to the ja sides news.

*Search module doesnt work.

https://00de8eb.netsolhost.com/lycee/administrator
    administrator
    dan1488LI

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) As I can see that the slideshow is displaying now on your site, may I know how you want it should be?

2) Which module and in which page it doesn’t work?

3) It’s still working, the problem is that you set to show articles from category MATERNELLE but there are only 6 articles are set to show in ALL language, others articles in this category is set to show in French. So there is not any more articles to show there.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum