Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Please,which is the difference between kyanite I and kyanite II: the bug??

thans in advance

Blaine Friend

Hi media21,
    The 2 templates are just different styles.
    🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@media21 216672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,

Please,which is the difference between kyanite I and kyanite II: the bug??

thans in advance</blockquote>
    WELCOME . . .

The differences between Kyanite I and Kyanite II are primarily aesthetic . . . .

First off, you’ll notice the Slideshow configurations/displays are slightly different – with Kyanite II displaying almost a half-width “info+read more” box, while Kyanite I displays a smaller “info box” configuration.

Secondly, the main content areas are configured differently as well – with Kyanite I left/center/right content contained within a single “wrapper”, and Kyanite II displaying the left/center/right content within their own separate “containers.”

Third, you will notice that the styling for each template is slightly different as well.

Those are, perhaps, the most significant styling differences between the two. The functionality is completely the same.
    It really simply comes down to which styling you feel best suits your particular project.

Hope that helps …. We look forward to having you join the JA Community !!! 🙂

Blaine Friend

Thanks Tcraw!
    Great explanation in terrific detail!
    🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@stefanie 258426 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tcraw!
    Great explanation in terrific detail!
    :)</blockquote>
    Thanks Stefanie !! Just wanted to provide a little additional info for our (hopefully) new friend.

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum