Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I uploaded all the file of the uber theme to do a clean install. The installation went throught ok. Once i get to the back administrator panel and go to choose the Uber template i want to use i get the following message…
    ""Install any Uber sample site. The installation should be implemented ONCE only. If you run it again, all your data will be overridden so after the first installation is successful, the feature will be disabled."""

I try to look where to turn on this feature? of how can i install the uber template?

Please help .

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the URL and admin login info of your site so I will check for you

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

@saguaros
    I sent you the info?
    Did you see it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is a weird issue, may I know which template sample data you want to install? I can send you the package.

Spa-beauty
    How do i install it?

Hi,

This is a weird issue, may I know which template sample data you want to install? I can send you the package.

Saguaros Moderator

I prepare the package for Beauty Spa here, you can backup your site first > Extensions > Install and browse to this package to install (it’s the same process of installing normal Joomla templates / extensions)

1. uber_spa.zip
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum