Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys.

I’m having some issues and need your help. Don’t seem to make it by myself unfortunately.

– As on JA Tiris Joomla 3.1 E-commerce Demo content, i would also like to have joomshoping display products on the frontpage.

– When i’m updating with JoomlArt Extensions Manager, i’m having: “500 – Internal Server Error”

– Saving changes over the template manager gave me this: “An error has occured when saving Global Settings.”

Hope you guys can help.

Grüße aus Köln

Ninja Lead Moderator

I got this problem when I access front-end of your site

<blockquote>
    1054 – Unknown column ‘number’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO `vgnce_jshopping_users` SET `usergroup_id`=’1′, `u_name`=’Joomlart’, `email`=’service@vigonace.com’, `user_id`=’43’, f_name=’Joomlart’, `number`=’43’
    </blockquote>

I checked all configuration from JA Extensions Manager and it is correct but you got the error “500 – Internal Server Error”, you should check these:

+ Check permission of all folders set 755 and files set 644 with modules and special jaextmanager_data, administrator/components/com_joomlaupdate, tmp folders. And make sure that your user account in server has full privilege: create/edit/delete.

+ Or you can download directly from our extensions and install to override on your site but don’t forget to backup data before changing.

About “An error has occured when saving Global Settings” you can download T3v2 version 2.7.1 and install it on your site, it will solve this issue.

vigonace Friend

No assistance?
    Or am i being to impatient.
    Well…i’ll keep on waiting :confused::((

Saguaros Moderator

Could you have a look at above post from Ninja Lead?

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead: Thanks! @saguaros: Must have over seen it, my bad. Eventhough i cleared cache several times…shit happens.

I NEED HELP ON THIS ONE, I’VE BEEN ON THIS FOR TOO LONG(2 weeks) AND SEEM NOT TO WORK.
    CAN ONE OF YOU GET IN TOUCH SO I CAN PROVIDE HIM MY DETAILS(ftp & Database), ONLY MY ACCOUNT SEEM TO BE ACCEPTED(Backend/Frontend).

Just made a Backup i case something goes wrong, but worst than this i don’t think.
    I’m desperate.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access your site now. If you need any help on this, please pm me admin login of your site, FTP account, I shall help you to check again.

vigonace Friend

@ninja Lead: I just PM you the details.

What is T3v2?

vigonace Friend

Guten Tag @swissa.

Hope you are doing great.

I need some help, your help. I don’t know what else to do. :-[:-[:-[:((:((

Please get back to me.

Grüße aus Köln

Ninja Lead Moderator

@vigonace: I’m not familiar with the cPanel of your hosting and had to spend lots of time to deal with it.

I have upgraded latest T3v2 version 2.7.1 on your site but folders and files on your hosting did not permit access: write and edit from Webuser on your hosting, see the screenshot

Please contact hosting provider on your hosting for help to grant the right permission as in my previous suggestion. I will help you to check further then

1. cpanel
    vigonace Friend

Hi @ninja Lead thanks for the help.
    @swissa recommended me to do a new and clean install, with a better JA template. It would solve all of my problems.
    I will follow his advise.

Thread is therefore closed!

Grüße aus Köln
    Deutschland/Germany

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vigonace 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum