Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart team.

It seems that your demo site has been hacked.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Thanks we are providing to restore functionality asap , just to inform you that this has nothing to do with our templates

sobe Friend

My site was recently infected as well.

Can you provide your general procedure on how best to remove malware and viruses from a Joomlart installation? What scan/removal software or service do you use?

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>from a Joomlart installation? </blockquote>

There are no viruses or malwares in Joomlart files when released and installed from scratch, if you have malwares or viruses on your website maybe you have other extensions not correctly updated.

You can verify your website using Google or SUCURI

sobe Friend

You’re correct. The site was infected post-installation.

This is the malware entry: http://labs.sucuri.net/db/malware/mwjs-iframe-injected691?v27

Do you have suggested Jooma extensions or procedures to scan and help clean up?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Do you have suggested Jooma extensions or procedures to scan and help clean up?</blockquote>

I can suggest to do in this way

Take a backup if possible of your website and move it on your pc

Go HERE and follow instructions on how to execute the scan

daveburstein Friend

Definitely use Sucuri.net

Their malware test is free and is the best.

A few years back, I needed to use their paid service to fix a nasty problem on a shared service and they did the job. It’s not free but the price is reasonable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  daveburstein 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum