Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

It’s been quite some time since the last event in our JoomlArt forum, it’s now time to bring up the heat of the summer. This August, JoomlArt calls for “Vote for The Best Support Guy”.

What is “Vote for The Best Support Guy”?
    We want to pay tribute for the diligent and premium work of the support team, the ones who help you (JoomlArt member) to fulfill your requests, and also your web project. So we shortlist candidates and call for your voting.

Who is included
    11 guys (active helpers) are part of the list and are from the Moderators & JA support Team. You may know them, if you have used the forum for support questions.

Vote for the guy who has been helpful to you. The guy who gets the most votes will get a cool gift from JoomlArt as well as cool badge to sport on his profile.

The graphic will help you identify your favorite ones, if you’re familiar with their name and avatar in the forum.

You can win free membership too

By casting your vote, and leaving your comments (bad/ good) in this topic you will have a chance to win a 01 year JATC Standard membership.

Who will be the winner?
    We will lucky draw the winners at the end of our event in 30th August 2014. Make sure you have voted and left your comment in this topic; your comment is your lucky ticket number.

Also, we love to hear your thoughts on your experience and feeling working with the support team or the guy who helped you.

swissa Friend

Nice to see that the new Mods are so actively contributing to the forum and in general I think they’re doing a great job alongside the older ones.

I’d just point out
    * multiple Mods contributing to the same forum thread tends to overshadow the original question. Can you guys not do that offline and then bring the best solution to the thread? Or wait to see if the OP is happy with the 1st Mod answer she/he got?
    * can certain Mods please NOT ‘fake’ the time stamp of their posts. A couple of times posts have magically appeared in the middle of a time-line. Maybe they get paid on their responses…. I don’t know. It looks obvious and unprofessional and will ultimately lead to members themselves not contributing to the forums.

Apart from those minor niggles, well done to all of them for giving their time so freely. The main winner of course is the membership.

btw multiple choices don’t seem to work otherwise I’d have voted for them all…(currently voted for none)… keep up the good work!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@swissa 439067 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice to see that the new Mods are so actively contributing to the forum and in general I think they’re doing a great job alongside the older ones.

I’d just point out

* can certain Mods please NOT ‘fake’ the time stamp of their posts. A couple of times posts have magically appeared in the middle of a time-line. Maybe they get paid on their responses…. I don’t know. It looks obvious and unprofessional and will ultimately lead to members themselves not contributing to the forums.

</blockquote>

No, no one is faking the time stamp, infact its not possible to fake time-stamp by anyone in our forums. We do have moderation for some of our internal support guys, they are all senior devs so not all are good with the language / expression. If the moderation queue is not cleared before the member replies it happens. We would try to speed up the moderation process to avoid such embarrassment.

Yes, multiple choice is not working and I cant fix it before monday. We did upgrade forum today evening and multiple choice is no longer working.

Regards

Arvind

skylal Friend

A bunch of helpful guys you have got in your support team 😀

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Too bad multiple choice doesn’t work on this poll, ‘coz I feel they’re very helpful.

With these moderators, you may find one who has direct & pin-point replies (which is good to encourage member to search an already-solved-similar-problems, but sometime it’s not the comfortable way expected — 😀 ), and you may also find ones whom are patient enough to answer any questions raised.

Thumbs up..

dpchap015 Friend

Hi
    Its really nice to see this competition .
    Thanks @arvind .:)
    But i want to vote for multiple support members , this option is still not available .
    I am agree on a point with @swissa and i checkout myself that
    some support members of JA post same solution on a single thread ..
    + sometimes the answer of team member is just like they are increasing there post , and creating a discussion on forum .
    well done to NINJA LEAD , PAVIT , SAGUAROS and PANKAJSHARMA ..
    i like these guys … seems like support is 24/7 🙂 .

Well Done JA 😎

askeveyn Friend

Well… TomC helped me like 3-4 times so i voted for him 🙂 WIsh u good luck man 🙂

vladocz Friend

pavit: Quickly solved all my questions about the site. I am very satisfied 🙂

mjross Friend

Response in minutes, site up and running in no time. Membership has its privileges. Keep it up gentlemen, all year long. Kudos! Don’t neglect your families going for the prize. 😀

mesasel Friend

Chavan and Ninja Lead, two guys that helped me with my projects! Thank you, wish that you win this contest. Thank you Joomlart, because you have great team and support!

max emski Friend

I’m really grateful to TomC for very quick and easy support!!

Best regards,
    Max
    🙂

woluweb Friend

Hi there,
    I have just casted my vote, but I must say my great respect to many of the “Support Crew”.
    From my experience, the following guys have made a lot for the community (myself included 😉
    Ninja Lead
    pavit
    Saguaros
    TomC
    wingly

Keep up the good work. All of you !

Marc

santosh pillai Friend

TomC is really quick to respond and come up with great solutions. Helping me with even very silly questions :p WIsh u good luck 🙂

askeveyn Friend

TomC is my choice as well 🙂

xdesigner Friend

I wish I could vote for more than 1. After sales support is very important to us all and you are doing a really good job, keep it up JoomlArt!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum