Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello @ninja Lead I again

Updated the Template, made changes, and statistics module work. However when I go to edit the template appears an error message. Is he more missing something?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modChrome_xhtml() (previously declared in /home/paramiri/public_html/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php:52) in /home/paramiri/public_html/templates/uber/html/modules.php on line 82

Tech-xml Friend

Hello @ninja Lead I again

Updated the Template, made changes, and statistics module work. However when I go to edit the template appears an error message. Is he more missing something?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modChrome_xhtml() (previously declared in /home/paramiri/public_html/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php:52) in /home/paramiri/public_html/templates/uber/html/modules.php on line 82

Ninja Lead Moderator

I guess your site was duplicated both modChrome_xhtml function into /home/paramiri/public_html/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php and /home/paramiri/public_html/templates/uber/html/modules.php files

You can try to do with the solution below again

– In the file: templates/system/html/modules.php , find and remove

function modChrome_xhtml($module, &$params, &$attribs)
    {
    if (!empty ($module->content)) : ?>
    <div class="moduletable<?php echo htmlspecialchars($params->get('moduleclass_sfx')); ?>">
    <?php if ((bool) $module->showtitle) : ?>
    <h3><?php echo $module->title; ?></h3>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php echo $module->content; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

I guess your site was duplicated both modChrome_xhtml function into /home/paramiri/public_html/administrator/templates/system/html/modules.php and /home/paramiri/public_html/templates/uber/html/modules.php files

You can try to do with the solution below again

– In the file: templates/system/html/modules.php , find and remove

function modChrome_xhtml($module, &$params, &$attribs)
    {
    if (!empty ($module->content)) : ?>
    <div class="moduletable<?php echo htmlspecialchars($params->get('moduleclass_sfx')); ?>">
    <?php if ((bool) $module->showtitle) : ?>
    <h3><?php echo $module->title; ?></h3>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php echo $module->content; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif;
    }

Tech-xml Friend

Solved, thanks again

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum