Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I have a problem when I install a youtube carousel module. (module "my channel") The moments it gets installed or activated the blog (right now beauty news at my site) looses its pagination format. I think you both guys using the same javascript. Can you please check?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    could you share the screenshot of issue.
    On your site Homepage there is no issue with ACM module: http://prntscr.com/efds7z

impressme Friend

I am trying to fix it with CSS but I preffer the javascript conflict to get solved.
    If you remove the .myblog css code (comment / css fix for javascript conflict / at line 84) from /templates/ja_brickstore/css/custom.css the problem will become obvious.

1. screencapture-mv-impressme-gr-1488531253447
    2. screencapture-mv-impressme-gr-administrator-index-php-1488531162539
    impressme Friend

Also look whats happening at smaller resolutions

1. screencapture-mv-impressme-gr-1488532496930
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The pagination style changes because the module you are using the same classes that override the ACM module classes, In this case, the solution is we have to change one of the module CSS classes.
    As I saw you already apply CSS fix for this and its working.

In small devices, i am not able to replica this issue > http://prntscr.com/egi2qd
    Can u share the device details i which you are facing the problem.

impressme Friend

I contacted vina developers and they said that their module is working well with others, but yours dont.
    Unfotunatly the CSS fix isnt working well because there are things beyond css that affect the module.
    I work on chrome.
    The problem appears at all resolutions but it is more obvious at 769 width to 1199 width.
    You can see the diffrence clearly if you go to administrator and disable the "my channel" module (please dont say again that you cant find the module 😛 )
    I put a series of screenshots for you here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sq3vjltbtnuxfrm/AAAzFZ1LO031BfES4E4_1kEja?dl=0
    Can you please change the javascript on you module so it wont conflict with the niva one?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    impressme Friend

Can you please fix it?

impressme Friend

or get in touch with http://vinagecko.com so your dont overide eachother

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    impressme Friend

I am not asking you to change the 3rd party, but to change yours 😀
    Isnt that possible?

impressme Friend

this is vinas (youtube module) answer

We are using default Owl Carousel, so we can’t change the core file to make it work with other. If our module not working, then i’m happy to fix the problem for you. But as you can see, there is no problem with our module. Both modules using same library, so the module isn’t working as normal, then the problem come from this module. With our module, you can install any other module it still working as it should. Try it by yourself.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its not possible to change JA ACM style since its override by new style code that is from the extension.
    The new style code is from the 3rd party extension using the same class name that already in JA ACM.

impressme Friend

So you are telling me that two major joomla players cant play with each other and it is imposible to fix this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not know about the 3rd party extension style how they are defined, its hard for me to change the each style for the extension.
    The issue is JA ACM use the class name for example: owl-item
    and the same is defined in the by 3rd party extension and also there are additional style defined in that extension. The issue is not from JA ACM module.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum