Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How many versions are there when it comes to Joomlart ACM Module and which version show we be using? With each new version there are less options to choose from. When using features that was created with version 2.0.3 in version 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 they get lost and most users have to redo everything. And when you copy one version to another the AMC file in the template area, files are overwritten thus forcing you to go back and redo your settings.

So I would like to know should everyone be using the current version of ACM 2.0.5 no matter which template they are using? And if so why not copy all the same options to the updated version, but with any added feature you may add for a new template!

It seem you are gutting the ACM with each new version and just adding options that works with a new template without letting users know the current version only has a set number of features that goes with the current template being released.

Please make it simple and just let users know that if they want all the features that the first version has users will need to download version 1.0 or 2.0 and then copy the acm file over to their new template in order to get all the features or options that in the Uber Template. This way users will have all the features and any new updated features at the same time…

charles99 Friend

I would like to know if its possible to add a second mainmenu to the header-search position without it disappearing when the template size is reduce (Tablet or Mobile Device)?

Right now the Header-Search Position is taking up space that I can use but when you reduce the size of the page that position disappears. And another problem pops up when you use a mobile device any second menu you use does not show so the menu on the right will only show…

So how would I create a second menu and place it in the Header-Search position and have it show no matter what type of device a enduser uses? right mainmenu and Left mainmenu I don’t need the header-search so I would to turn it into the left mainmenu…

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Charles,

For each new version, we often have improvement / bug fixes for extension so it leads to some changes may have in the new version.

Let me know which feature is being lost in your site, you can send me the credentials of your site i.e: URL, admin & ftp account. I will check it for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum