Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I only use one template really with joomlart and its this one here so not sure if this topic is in the right place but really its all related to posting in this forum here.

1. I posted a topic called "Upgrade to the latest JA Intranet and ES 2.0 and header are of ES still black?" and its marked as solved but has no answer to it? not sure what the logic there is to be honest. Maybe if its not appropriate for here it should have an explanation as to why its marked as solved and closed essentially. if there is no explanation how then am I supposed to know what is happening with it or if I posted in the wrong area etc etc. Basically I would appreciate an explanation so I can learn for the future.

2. I posted a topic a day or 2 back and got the answer I wanted but cannot enter the topic now as you can see from this video here: http://recordit.co/Dw9vGxn3k7

The topic is called "Friend requests dropdown styling a little messed up" as you can see and its saying I do not have the permission to view it even though I was the one to create it.

So between these 2 issues I am totally confused to be honest about it. So any help here would be much appreciated because I am creating support tickets and logging bugs but its a total mess on trying to follow up from there frankly.

Thanks,
    James

Anonymous Moderator

Hi James,

1. Your topic must have been marked as "Solved" by mistake previously. We just reopened the topic, you should be getting an answer there within today. Sorry for this confusion.

2. This could be a browser cache issue. Could you try to clear your current browser cache and cookies, then login to JoomlArt forum again. If this does not help and you still get "no permission" error then pls let me know immediately, I will help you check further.
    jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, its working now for the older topics but not for the newer one. Basically if I get a reply to my ticket in my email and click on the link and I am not logged in I get that members only message which is normal and then I login and go back to the forum topic and still it appears and then I have to clear cache and cookie and login and go to it which is a little much here to be honest just to see the reply in full. It happens on my computer, ipad and laptop all in different wifi areas so its definitely not my computer here, can you please resolve as its very time consuming to even post a reply now.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there, its working now for the older topics but not for the newer one. Basically if I get a reply to my ticket in my email and click on the link and I am not logged in I get that members only message which is normal and then I login and go back to the forum topic and still it appears and then I have to clear cache and cookie and login and go to it which is a little much here to be honest just to see the reply in full. It happens on my computer, ipad and laptop all in different wifi areas so its definitely not my computer here, can you please resolve as its very time consuming to even post a reply now.

I’ve asked the forum admin to look into your account issue. Please stay tuned, I will update his answer here.

jamjodesign Friend

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamjodesign 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum