Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Open Letter to Management Joomlancers

(pls note that JL-mgt is same as Joomlart)

We have paid for services that have being changed by Hung Dinh, owner/representative of this site, without our permission and/or acknowledgment. That is unacceptable and a breach of contract. Since Joomlancers refuses to communicate per normal email ( i do not receive any reply from JL) we now summon JL to provide details on this new policy without clarification with existing contract partners and/or existing agreements.

Be informed we hold you liable for any damages forthcoming from this new policy which seemingly show a clear rip-off of existing users and clearly benefit YOU financially as person in charge for this website. Your so called policy is simply meant to enrich yourself and if needed we will definitely prove this in court of law.

With the new site layout you have changed existing contracts without agreement and you are therefore in breach and liable. We give you till Saturday night 11 pm to return the rating mechanism as per existing contract and expectations forthcoming from your postings and money collection otherwise we will use any method and mechanism to recollect our fees and the large damage you are inflicting to many of us. Please note that your are damaging our income and revenues and we cannot tolerate this!

Please note a class act with many other JL-freelancers might be imminent

Leo Lammerink
    MD Joomadesk

ErikThorsen Friend

Out of curiosity for us not present at the Joomlancers site, what has been changed? And what are the effects of this?
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

This is why i am curious as to what the Terms & Conditions are that are agreed to upon signing up with Joomlancers.
    What is the language with regard to changes made?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi,
    First of all, nict is banned for 7 days because of personal attack and being rule in his post. If you continue in this manner, your account will be banned permanently. I now understand why you was also banned from the Mambo forum

With the upgrade of JoomLancers, we decide to make some changes to prevent the system from being abused with fake reviews and ratings. And therefore, nict’s username is not in the 10 list of freelancers.

The new version do have some changes in the way freelancers and buyer work together (award project, pay for project, get reviews….) and JoomLancers reserve the right to make such changes as stated in Terms of Use
    <blockquote> MODIFICATIONS

JoomLancers reserves the right to change the member Terms and Conditions at any time. It is the member’s responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for such changes. In the event JoomLancers offers any additional or replacement services then this agreement shall apply to such services in the absence of any new agreement specific to such services which is entered into between the parties.
    </blockquote>

Hung Dinh Friend

I will close this thread soon cause it it non-ja issues. I will leave it open for a few day to avoid any confusion and misleading understanding about JoomLancers

Menalto Friend

Actually, it’s the bid that counts, and the project owner that controls who get the job, so if he/she is top 10 or top 100 does not matter as long as they get good feedback. And no need to drag this into Ja at all for.:confused:

bluecafe Friend

<blockquote>JoomLancers reserves the right to change the member Terms and Conditions at any time. It is the member’s responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for such changes.</blockquote>

This way the customer isn’t protected by the terms in any way. If the terms are a one way ticket for JoomLancers I think the customer should at least be notified if some changes occur.

Just my 2cents … 🙂

MuffinDCC Friend

Thanks for the clarification Hung 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MuffinDCC 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum