Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I know this may not seem to fit, however with the unresponsiveness of support over there and the amount of information behind the scenes which would lead one to believe that these two sites are related, I am left to believe that this would be a valid forums for my complaint.

The rules over there stipulate that once you have done work, you have to wait 20-30 days until you can recieve your first payment, The rules further stipulate that you have to request payment 7 days before you get it and that you can only be paid on Mondays.

Monday came and went, the money still sits in my non-interest baring Joomlancers account. It suprises me to see as much work over there with these problems. I really have no complaints with charges, the format of the site or the rules. I just want to be paid the money they say they owe me.

Thanks,

pwebdev (pwebdesign on Joomlancers)

pwebdev Friend

Oh and for those of you who think I didn’t follow the rules, or am ignorant about how joomlancers pays thier bills, this is a screenshot from thier site:

http://www.pwebdev.com/proofpudding.jpg

pwebdev Friend

Thank you for followup, I was paid later this evening.

saulbw Friend

It’s sad to see this kind of thing still happening 4 years later… I’ve been waiting on my first withdrawal payment for 41 days and counting. No response to my emails or support tickets. No answer on the phone number listed on their site (goes directly to voicemail). I’m starting to think I’ll never actually see the money I’ve earned.

I’d really like to continue using JoomLancers as a source of work, but not if I have to wait between 40 days and never when I want to withdraw my earnings. If someone eventually decides to give me a bit of customer support, my JoomLancers username is BeyondWEB. I have attached a couple of screenshots for anyone who’s interested.

Sincerely,
    Saul Fautley

1. joomlancers_ticket
    2. joomlancers_history
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I have forwarded your request to JoomLancer team. Please note, the teams are different and we can not comment or provide help for issues of Joomlancers.com

Hope you get early resolution.

Regards

Arvind

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@saulbw 343586 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s sad to see this kind of thing still happening 4 years later… I’ve been waiting on my first withdrawal payment for 41 days and counting. No response to my emails or support tickets. No answer on the phone number listed on their site (goes directly to voicemail). I’m starting to think I’ll never actually see the money I’ve earned.

I’d really like to continue using JoomLancers as a source of work, but not if I have to wait between 40 days and never when I want to withdraw my earnings. If someone eventually decides to give me a bit of customer support, my JoomLancers username is BeyondWEB. I have attached a couple of screenshots for anyone who’s interested.

Sincerely,
    Saul Fautley</blockquote>

Hi Saul Fautley,

Your concerns have been clarified via ticket ID# 41235. Pls log into JoomLancer helpdesk at http://help.joomlancers.com to get the answer there.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum