Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am trying the latest !JoomlaComment component/mod/plugin package that works in Joomla 1.5 in legacy mode, and it seems to conflict with the javascript that pluto template uses.

You can see it at: http://awttw.awordtothewise.info

What happens is, just as the page finishes loading, all the content to the articles slides up and disappears. It looks as if you clicked one of the tabs to hide it. We are discussing it at the author of !JoomlaComments forum at:
    http://demo.acgeorgette.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=25&func=view&id=444&catid=2&limit=6&limitstart=0

I’ll paste the last thing I just received from him about it, I’m hoping we can work together to get this issue solved.

He sent me this after visiting the site:

<blockquote>After some check, this is coming from the ja.scripts.js of the ja_pluto template, in the function hackReadon.
    This function is deleted all text between TR of a readon link. for the read more, it does also but as it is alone in the TR tags, there is no problem. however, the readon link of write comment is inside the content text TR tag…
    I don’t know what is the goal of this function…
    I continue to check and figure out a solution…
    write you soon.</blockquote>

My production site uses an older version of JoomlaComment with the older version of Pluto, works fine. That site is: A Word To The Wise.

Hopefully someone here can assist with this issue…. thanks!! 😀

JoomLaTiDa Friend

hello!!!!

anyone in here?!!???!!!

I know this is an older template, but I do subscribe for support as well as the templates………

I found that if I disable the hackreadon function, JoomlaComment works…. and everything seems to be ok..

what is the use of that function??

apjone Friend

Same Problem!! 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  apjone 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum