Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good day,

After installing quickstarts that have a Joomla version greater than Version 1.5.15, I do not have any problem on my personal server, but when i deploy the website to the production server(Windows Server 2003 – SP2), I cannot log onto the admin section. Nothing happens! No error message, just an endless loop!

Since all quickstart downloads have been upgraded, I am having trouble with all of them. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Regards

Peter.

thomaskoch Friend

I have the same problem.

Entering admin username and password does nothing. Entering wrong info returns wrong username password notice.

EDIT: same in Firefox and Safari on Mac.

Saguaros Moderator

1) may be you forgot password, you can follow to this thread: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=10985

2) the problem is from your server with having problem with Session start Of PHP its mean: the data of section could not save when switched joomla pages, so that you could not access the administrator, with issue you need to contact with technical of hosting to find a solution

dez2 Friend

<em>@tienhc 199024 wrote:</em><blockquote>1) may be you forgot password, you can follow to this thread: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=10985

2) the problem is from your server with having problem with Session start Of PHP its mean: the data of section could not save when switched joomla pages, so that you could not access the administrator, with issue you need to contact with technical of hosting to find a solution</blockquote>
    I had same problem,
    i called to my technical hosting – and they solved trouble 🙂
    Thanks for solution!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dez2 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum