Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

Could you edit your post adding also a temp super user account to your backend ?

We will have a look at your website

zljambro Friend

Hi,
    I’ve added those details to the post.

I no longer seem to be able to make changes with thememagic the way I used to. Also, the site logo image because squashed to I had to change to a text logo.

pavit Moderator

Account posted is not a super user account , change it if you want to be helped

zljambro Friend

Account now updated.

pavit Moderator

Hi

There are errors in your customized theme less files , if you have a backup then restore it or you can try to install again the ja mero template file.

zljambro Friend

Hi,
    I’m not sure how a less modification would stop thememagic from working. Since the joomla update it won’t let me change the scaffolding colour from white, regardless of which style or theme I apply, and regardless of the fact that the correct colour code is recorded. Also, the only modification I have tried to make is to increase the logo area, but this isn’t working anymore since the Joomla update.

I will reinstall the template. Hopefully this will work.

zljambro Friend

Deleting JA Mero and reinstalling the entire template from scratch made absolutely no difference. The issue was still that the background colour for the scaffolding cannot be changed from white.

I looked at each module in turn and found that the problem was caused by a module named ja events. Once I disabled this the site worked.

pavit Moderator

Great

Glad you solved it

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Joomla update broke JA Mero template.’ is closed to new replies.