Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Dear reader,
    I want you to notify about a serious problem with T3 and Joomla 3.6.3. All modules on Homepage are not displayed anymore after updating. Something changed in Joomla 3.6.3, probably regarding multi language, that does not work well with T3. I updated another multi language site without T3 and that still works fine.
    I have cleared all cahces local and remote. Disabled multi language plugin and tried with the T3 blanc template. The all do not show module positions home and home-search locations.

best regards,

Ruud Boersma

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

We will over check the compatible T3 framework with Joomla 3.6.3 and release it next version. Besides that, I upgraded Joomla latest version at my end with Joomla refresh and Purity III template but I could not see the problem with T3 framework and it doesn’t change the module on Joomla site.

Please let me know the details of the problem on your site and you can provide me the credentials info: URL, admin account. I will detect it

Regards

rboersma Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rboersma Friend

Hi,

I also reproduced the issue with a Jomres quickstart using the same template. It’s at http://www.vakantieterschelling.eu/leo

You can see how the quicjstart should look like on this url:
    http://joomla-portal.jomres.net/en/

all modules located at home-1 home-2 etc are not being displayed anymore.

rboersma Friend

When I check with f12, the difference seems to be that div=home is not being loaded.

Loewe Friend

Hello folks,
    here a similar issue and some help is needed.

Since upgrading the Joomla version from 3.6.2 to 3.6.3 a white screen appears in the Frontend. The Backend works fine, Login ok. By opening the website the following error message appears on a white screen (nothing else to see):

_Notice: Constant T3_TEMPLATE already defined in /mnt/web014/a2/33/54368633/htdocs/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/define.php on line 20 Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class T3Path in /mnt/web014/a2/33/54368633/htdocs/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/path.php on line 191

Link to page: http://www.susalinn.de

I have cleared caches in Joomla and browser. Database repair also done.

The template used is Purity iii

Someone an idea what I can do? Asking Mr. Google was not successful…

Thanks in advance

rboersma Friend

Hi,

The page is previewed correctly when clicking thememagic, in the T3 template settings.That’s pretty strange..

rboersma Friend

i have a multi lanuage site with the followin template layout: home-dutch template name only assigned to home default-dutch template name assigned to all the dutch menu items Same goes for english, german and "all". default is set for default-all template. When setting home-dutch as default. The homepage loads again. But then the layout is messed up when clicking one of the menu items. What the heck changed here, that broke this setup.

update; it seems that the standard joomlart template setup like default-template and home-template is broken. When you set assign the home-template only to home and default to the rest of the menu items and than set the default-template as default in Joomla, it is also being loaded when clicking home.

rboersma Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid you have to restore the Joomla version on your site and wait for next release from our product. Thanks for your understand

rboersma Friend
    rboersma Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Great, thanks for your sharing. I will close this thread now.

bigbidro Friend

My proble still persist. What wold be the solution, please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@rboersma: Can you share the solution here? It would be helpful for community if someone has the same question.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  varimax 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum