Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I didn’t want to be the guinea pig this time. Has anyone updated successfully to Joomla 3.3.0 using purity iii with T3 2.1.4?

Thanks

TomC Moderator

As I understand it, the stable version of J3.3 was released within the last 48 Hrs or so. The most recent update for JA Purity III was April 18, 2014 – so it is unlikely that JA Purity III has yet been updated for the stable release of J3.3.

Nevertheless, you can certainly give it a try . . . but make sure you have a complete back-up of your current site files and databases before you do (so you can revert back if it doesn’t work as it should).

billyray Friend

Ok,

I have upgraded a Purity iii development site without any problems to Joomla 3.3.0 and T3 2.1.5 all seems to be working fine at this point but I have 1 issue on the article pages. Article text has now moved under the article image 100% of screen, instead of next to the image and wrapping as it was.

Here is a link to one of the articles http://demo.firstresponderwebsites.com/apparatus-manager.html

The article text that is under the image was to the right of the image before the 3.3.0 update. I also tried to move the image location in the article global config to the right side but it does not change and also tried in the article itself.

billyray Friend

Just realized that “Caption” for the image when filled in was the cause. It was not that way before update.

haihai Friend

Hi all,

After update to Joomla 3.3 i observed that Features 1 template don’t work property: When a image has subtitle, the image resizes to 100% and article content jumps to next line.

I think the problem is in scripting: it’s put to all div’s float:none and size from responsive but don’t locate this script.

But the image don’t have subtitles, works perfecty….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  haihai 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum