Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

http://www.htv.lk is based on JA Rutile

questbg Friend

Hi dumindard

Really nice site, congratulations!

My only comment would be that the ‘Login Module’ typography doens’t match any of the other modules on the site?

Maybe change the word ‘Login’ to match the rest?

Well done again!
    Chris

bytestor Friend

Lots of work, and is very well done. Congrats.

In your main menu, you have used 3 colour combinations, orange to the menu we r in , and red and a grey.
    Looks very nice but the grey drop down does not look very attractive may be change it some other colour.

Good luck mate. Looks nice n good job.

Aratype Friend

Congratulations,

Tested with FF3.x

The film does not work for me…

I noticed 3 animated sections in the homepage and this could be an issue for the visitor.

As you use other design for Login section (I think youjoomla) you can change icon colors to be in the same spirit of Corporate ID of the site…

All the best

sunrise Friend

Hi dumindard, Very nice site. It must have taken a lot of time to put together. Which Gallery are you using?

Only comment I had, was about the Gallery. I liked it, but when you view the enlarged pictures, you have symbols and text for previous, next and cancel. But the text and symbols, at least on my FF3 overlap and it makes it difficult to see either.

Other than that it was very nice.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@sunrise 116564 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi dumindard, Very nice site. It must have taken a lot of time to put together. Which Gallery are you using?

Only comment I had, was about the Gallery. I liked it, but when you view the enlarged pictures, you have symbols and text for previous, next and cancel. But the text and symbols, at least on my FF3 overlap and it makes it difficult to see either.

Other than that it was very nice.</blockquote>

Thanks,i used MorfeoShow for picture gallery.still fixing this issues 🙂

jsliao Friend

Nice site. but noticed that the contact us links to the list of contacts in Joomla but there is only 1. The info of the contact is also not filled up correctly.

I suggest you link the menu to the individual contact and fill up the info. Otherwise, just hide the information from showing and leave only the form.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@jsliao 116661 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice site. but noticed that the contact us links to the list of contacts in Joomla but there is only 1. The info of the contact is also not filled up correctly.

I suggest you link the menu to the individual contact and fill up the info. Otherwise, just hide the information from showing and leave only the form.</blockquote>

Thanks,

It’s Modified Now 🙂

jwellman Friend

Try switching over to some of the other options in Morpheo Show. There are several gallery types that I cannot get to work either. Try changing to a different gallery and see if that will help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jwellman 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum