Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

In the templates Purity III (1.1.8) and also T3 Blank (2.2.2) with Joomla 3.6.5 the Joomla Search modul in standard position shows nothing. If you search on källa it shows källa in the search field and zero hits.
    Any tip to solve this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The search module is default Joomla extension, Kindly set the default template to Joomla default and then check this issue and see how it goes. If its same I suggests you post the issue on Joomla forum, so that you will get a better reply on this from Joomla team.

activesenior Friend

Hi! I have posted it in the Joomla forum but yet no answer.
    I have cleaned all cash for the web browsers. I use mostly Edge and Firefox.
    I will post a comment here when the problem is solved. Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    activesenior Friend

The problem exists sometimes on Protostar and Beez3 templates. I have tested many other pages made with Purity III and the same problem every where, also on your template demo. I tested Google Chrome and it worked OK. I tested with an other laptop and I got the same result, no hits and bad spelling,. källa. My Windows 10 is installed with Swedish characters.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Since its same with default Joomla template you have to post question on Joomla forum because its part of core Joomla.

activesenior Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome

activesenior Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not understand your last message. Kindly provide more details what u want to achieve woth language files.

activesenior Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked the purity-iii package and doesn’t found any errors you can also check the demo site and its working fine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum