Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have loaded several JA templates now and I love them all.

I have finally come across an issue that I cannot fix myself.

I always load the quickstart package to begin each project for my clients.

I have just loaded the Graphite template on to my server and when I go to the site: http://www.growitsaveituseit.com, to run the Joomla installation, I have several session errors. I just grabbed the quickstart package a couple of days ago so I should have the latest package, I would think.

I get these errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e1bd1e84527b2381808622f0cbb16402, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:423) in /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:423) in /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 426

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(/tmp/sess_e1bd1e84527b2381808622f0cbb16402, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 529

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /home/gsucom/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 529

When I click next, I get:

Cookies do not appear to be enabled on your browser client. You will not be able to install the application with this feature disabled. Alternatively, there could also be a problem with the server’s session.save_path. If this is the case, please consult your hosting provider if you don’t know how to check or fix this yourself.

This is on the same server as several other JA templates, such as, Droid, Seleni, Pyro, Travel and others.

I have included the information for staff to access my server and see what might be wrong.

I have also reloaded this template to make sure everything was loaded correctly and that did not help.

Thank you in advance for your help!

I look forward to your response.

n6rej Friend

clear your browser cache and cookies, because as I start to run it I get to the db data entry screen w/o any issues.

mobiletown Friend

<em>@n6rej 296851 wrote:</em><blockquote>clear your browser cache and cookies, because as I start to run it I get to the db data entry screen w/o any issues.</blockquote>

That was it!!!

Thank you very much for your QUICK RESPONSE!!!

You guys are awesome!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mobiletown 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum