Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to change the design/layout of joomla article pages, contact form, etc, but didn’t see anything in the document about it. It shows how to create a page to display them, but how do I change the style and layout, where can I override them?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u use JA Builder on the default Joomla Menu type, you can add new blocks on the same page from JA Builder, as you can see in the documentation.
    Override default Joomla content needs to override the files of Joomla layout in the template folder/html/com_content for the content.
    It belongs to customization in the core Joomla layout files.
    Here is documentation to override Default Joomla content.

Regards

aikigi Friend

Hi, Just to know, will JA builder also offer different styling for default joomla content, or this will only be supported by your normal template?

Oh, and is there a way to upgrade my membership to "Developper"? How much would it cost?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Builder will add new blocks on the default Joomla pages and gives its own style to the default Joomla content.
    But if you want to modify or override the Joomla menu outputs you have to create overrides for it as i suggested in last post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum