Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is there a way for us to apply the extremely nice and very usefull menu module that help our navigation through out your Joomla Art website.

TomC Moderator

Could you, perhaps, clarify your question a bit more?

Are you asking how you can add a navigation menu to your JA Wall based site?

1remos Friend

Yeaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

🙂

And not only in JA Wall but also in any Joomla Art Temp especially the responsive one (ie Brisk) but in “old fashion” too!

thank u in advance for your imediate response!

1remos

TomC Moderator

The following references may be of further assistance to you . . . .

For JA Templates based on the T3v3 Framework, see the NAVIGATION section within the JA Wiki

For JA Templates based on the T3v2 Framework, see the DEVELOPMENT section within the JA Wiki

1remos Friend

Dear TomC

I had the chance to try the new T3 but since I devoting most of my time on JA WALL, and i far as i know JA Wall doesnt work with T3 Framework, I left it till my next new installation and selfeducation on Joomla 3.0

So, in order to have a navigation menu in a JA Wall installation I have to install T3 Framework Package in the same Joomla 2.5 Installation. Is that right?

Is this tested or I have to take precosious (back up etc) before i do the installation of T3 , since its a live site.

Last but not least, how you publish both navigation menu and ja wall on the same webpage

Sorry for english and not right use of technical terms!

Thank u in advance!

1remos!

TomC Moderator

I tell you what … .before you install any new framework over your existing installation/site – and given the special intricacies of JA Wall – I am forwarding your question to the JA Development Team for a more insightful and helpful response and instruction for you.

You should see a Help Desk reference number at the bottom of your Post #5 shortly.

I just don’t want you to overwrite anything – and possibly damage your current site functionality – prior to the JA Devs reviewing and responding to this issue. It’s a good question – I’m just not 100% certain of the correct procedure to accomplish this. (I’ll be anxious to see the JA Dev Team’s insight and solution as well)

😎

TomC Moderator

I wonder if/hoping that the following reference may be helpful for you . . .

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/responsive-web-nav/

1remos Friend

TomC

The refference is great and not only for the navigation menu!
    Thank u for that!

I ll wait for JA Dev Team report, which hopefully will be positive, since we see in JA website, that T3 and JA Wall working together.

Thank u for the great support!

1remos!

phong nam Friend

Hi 1remos,

Currently, JA Wall doesn’t support T3 framework, so you can’t get Mega Menu style for navigation.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum