Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

Will it be safe to update to joomla 3.8 with the currently updated 3.7 templates?

Many Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @weavers73,

The team is working on this update for Joomla 3.8, pls stay tuned.

Alexander Kliem Friend

Where will we be informed?

bri2.0 Friend

The latest Joomla 3.8 appears to break t3 sites – I have tested on 4 sites thus far, and had to roll back on all.

I suggest holding until the JA team resolve. It would be helpful if JA could send out a email update to members once resolved, so we can proceed with updates and continue to keep our sites current and secure.

If you have any automated updating by your hosting provider – e.g. Siteground – I suggest you disarm all until this update is available.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  bri2.0.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

J!3.8 includes changes in the markup so it takes a bit more time, the team is updating the T3 framework first and templates. There will be blog posts for any update, pls follow it.

We appreciate your patience!

bri2.0 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Britt,

The team is working on updating our large collection of templates, there will be blog post for this update, pls stay tuned.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum