Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to use the same username and password that you are using to login on Joomlart.com account in JA Extension Manager.
    I tried to login on Joomlart.com site with your username and password you shared and it’s incorrect.
    Kindly use the exact same username and password to configure JA Extension manager and it will work.

Regards

zaktecsolutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous Moderator

@zaktecsolutions
    Our admin is investigating your issue with JAEC further. We will update you once this is solved.

zaktecsolutions Friend

ok can you get back to me as soon as possible as i want update all my extention

Anonymous Moderator

ok can you get back to me as soon as possible as i want update all my extention

It is strange because when we tested your login at our local site it worked but the login didn’t work at your site. We need to test further.
    If you need to update your site urgently now then please help to do manual update by getting the latest files from download area.

zaktecsolutions Friend

any update

Anonymous Moderator

any update

Could you try to update at your end now. It seems fine already.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum