Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just installed fresh Joomla 3.7 and Masthead 1.3 (latest version which comes with JaHealth template).

Problem is in Admin, when creating Masthead Menu items on successive lines (rows).

1. Add a new ‘Menu Item’, plus ‘Masthead title’ plus ‘description’ and ‘background image’ on line 1. All is ok.
    2. Click the + sign on the right and a fresh row of boxes appears underneath.
    3. YOU CANNOT ADD A NEW ‘MENU ITEM’ IN THE BOX. When you try, it adds the newsmenu item ONLY IN THE TOP ROW AGAIN.
    4. Doesnt matter how many new rows you add by clicking the + sign, even if you try to add a new menu item in the very bottom row, many inches below the top row, the menu item is always added to the very top row.

So I deleted the Masthead v.1.03 and uploaded the older version I had from before (1.02) just to check. This had the same problem. In Joomla 3.6 all was fine. In Joomla 3.7 this problem exists for Masthead 1.02 and Masthead 1.03.

1. Untitled-1-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just tried to add some new item in backend settings of JA Masthead module but it worked properly: http://prntscr.com/fkd0ov

You can put your site online and share me the credentials so I will take a look.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum