Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anyone out there running Uber on the Joomla 3.4 release candidate? Any problems detected? I think the official version will arrive very soon… 🙂 Just curious… Cheers. John.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As you know Joomla3.4 is just released . So it will take time to update the template for Joomla 3.4 .
    Please follow our Blog for updates and news .

If you want to test Joomla3.4 i suggest you to take a backup of your site install it on your test server and then update the Joomla and check how it works for you .
    Do not update your live site on Joomla 3.4 without checking template and extension compatibility .

Always take a backup of your site before template and Joomla update.

daveburstein Friend

Seems to work on 3.4. I upgraded to 3.4 without checking about 48 hours ago and haven’t seen problems. On the other hand, JA Beranis won’t install. When is JA Beranis likely to get an update to 3.4?

bowman999 Friend

Yep. Me too. Have been running it for awhile now. No issues at all. Seems a bit quicker,:laugh: but that could be my imagination…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bowman999 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum